I am always looking for great ideas to use in the classroom no matter what the subject area. These will be updated often.
My deli.cious site: http://delicious.com/meganaiemma is often a good place to start, as I am often bookmarking sites and ideas.
My 10 sites to look at for the week.
- listorious.com/ReadCloud/oz-educators A list of Australian Twitter Educators (I was surprised to find myself on this list!)
- www.gliffy.com/ Online Diagram Software- something a little different, but very good!
- edorigami.wikispaces.com/Traditional+and+Digital+Practice Great ways of comparing digital and traditional practices…i.e. tools. A Must see site.
- www.tta.edu.au/ Teacher Training Australia – face -face PD and Online training.
- cogdogroo.wikispaces.com/50+Ways 50 Tools for Digital Storytelling
- www.copyblogger.com/increase-influence-online/ How to increase your influence online – very important as an education consultant/trainer
- www.60secondrecap.com/library/ 60 second recaps on Literature- great site for English/HUMS
- www.edgalaxy.com/teaching-ideas/ I love this concept map with all the branches of new technologies (ok well, maybe not new as I have discovered just some of them).
- www.freerice.com/subjects.php?t=41211772924 Quiz that enables students to donate rice..
- trendsmap.com/ Real time twitter trends